Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs
Kills & repels fleas & ticks
The Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs is perfect for medium to large size dogs. It provides quick relief from biting fleas and ticks and continuous protection for up to 7 months. The Adam's collar prevents infestation by killing 3 stages of the flea and tick lifecycles. This collar provides one-step to treatment and prevents reinfestations. Even when wet or completely submerged, the collar continues to be effective. This collar is fully adjustable and water-resistant.
- Starts killing and preventing fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae through contact
- Kills 3 stages of the flea and tick life cycles
- Continuous protection for up to 7 months
- Odorless, non-greasy, easy-to-use prevention
- Multiple steps or products can be necessary to help fight fleas and ticks on your pet
- Remains effective after swimming or exposure to rain
- 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front – Complete your system with Adams' Pet, Home, and Yard products.
Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55%, (S)-Methoprene 1.02%.
Inactive ingredients: 84.43%
Indications for use
The Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs provides quick relief from biting fleas and ticks and continuous protection for up to 7 months.
- Flea eggs
- Flea larvae
- Tick larvae
- Tick nymphs
Administration and dosage
Do NOT use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Remove collar insert from package. Unroll and stretch to activate insecticide. Place the collar around the dog’s neck, adjust for proper fit, and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move around the neck. A properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the pet’s head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length. Slide collar insert into collar.
Store this product in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children.