HomeoPet Feline UTI+
Natural homeopathic remedy that promotes a healthy urinary tract
Promotes a healthy upper and lower urinary tract in cats. May aid in the relief of stress-related urination, often indicated by frequent urination often with a strong smell.
- Strong urine odor
- Inappropriate urinating
- Darker/lighter than normal urine
- Fast-acting liquid
- Natural medicine from Nature
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- May be used for kittens and young animals
- May be used for senior pets
- Can be safely used long term
- Great value with up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy to dose liquid medicine
Aconitum Napellus 200c, Apis Mellifica 6c, Argentum Nitricum 30c, Arnica Montana 6c, Arsenicum Album 6c, Avena Sativa 4x, Belladonna, 30c, Benzoicum Acidum 6c, Berberis Vulgaris 4x, Calcium Phosphate 30c, Calendula Officinalis 4x, Cantharis Vesicatoria 6x, 6c, 30c, 200c, Causticum 6c, 30c, Chimaphila Umbellata 30c, Copaiva 7x, Echinacea Angustifolia 4x, Epigaea Repens 4x, Equisetum Hyemale 4x, 6x, Ferrum Phosphoricum, 12x, Gelsemium sempervirens 30c, Graphites naturalis 30c, Hydrangea Arborescens 4x, Hydrastis Canadensis 5x, Ignatia Amara 30c, 200c, Kali muriaticum 12x, Lachesis muta 30c, Lycopodium clavatum 12x, 30c, Merc Sol/Mercurius Vivus 30c, Natrum Muriaticum 30c, Nux Vomica 30c, 200c, Pareira Brava 6x, Passiflora incarnata 4x, Petroselinum Sativum 4x, Phosphorus 6c, 30c, Plumbum Aceticum 30c, Pulsatilla Nigricans 30c, Sabal Serrulatum 6x, Sarsaparilla Officinalis 30c, Scutellaria Lateriflora 4x, Sepia officinalis (succus) 6c, 30c, 200c, Solidago Virgaurea, 4x, Staphysagria 6c, 30c, Stramonium 30c, Sulphur 12x, Terebinthinia Oleum 6c, Thlapsi Bursa 4x, Thuja Occidentalis 30c, Uva Ursi 4x,Valeriana officinalis 4x.
Inactive ingredients: 20% USP alc., Purified water.
Indications for use
HomeoPet Feline UTI+ is a natural homeopathic remedy that promotes a healthy upper and lower urinary tract. May aid in the relief of stress-related urination, often indicated by frequent urination often with a strong smell.
Administration and dosage
|Weight (lb)||Drops per dose (in at least 8oz of water)|
|kittens less than 1lb||2|
Directions for use:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 6 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside.