Antibacterial & anti fungal wound spray for chickens
Keep your feathered friend happy and healthy with Banixx Chixx Spray. This antimicrobial spray provides fast-acting, sting-free aid in the recovery from a myriad of poultry problems including pecking sores, raw vent area injuries, bumblefoot, fowl pox, and a whole host of other bacterial and fungal issues. Formulated without relying on steroids, dyes, or foreign scents, this spray is safe for use around the eyes and doesn’t leave you worrying about unwanted staining or lingering chemical odors. It can also be used to disinfect incubators, nest boxes, and brooders, making it an ideal proactive and reactive tool to have on hand.
For effective use, just identify the afflicted area, apply Banixx on a daily basis, leave it on, and wait for the desired result. Relief really can be that simple.
- Provides sting-free aid in the recovery of pecking sores, raw vent area injuries, bumblefoot, fowl pox, and other injuries or skin infections.
- Color-free, odor-free formulation facilitates recovery without the stains or clinical smells that linger for hours after application.
- Clinically proven safe around the eye, ears, nose, and mouth.
- Formulated without the use of steroids, alcohol, iodine, or antibiotics.,
- Can be used to disinfect incubators, nest boxes, and brooders
- Made in the USA
2.5 % Hydronium Solution (H9O4)
Inactive ingredient: purified water.
Indications for use
Banixx for Chixx is a steroid-free spray for pecking sores, raw vent area injuries, bumblefoot, infections, and wounds on chickens, ducks, turkeys, and other bird species.
Administration and dosage
Apply Banixx for Chixx liberally 2-3 times daily to affected area, 6-8 days or as needed.