PetAlive Aggression Formula
Reduces agressive behavior
PetAlive Aggression Formula Granules
Natural medicine for excessive biting, scratching, barking/meowing, and disruptive pet behaviors.
- Homeopathic medicine temporarily reduces behavior problems in nervous or high-strung cats and dogs.
- Discourages disruptive behaviors such as excessive biting, chewing, scratching, and barking or meowing.
- Promotes good social behavior and reduces dominant behavior.
- Supports temporary feelings of calm and nervous system functioning.
- Promotes your pet's ability to relax during new or stressful situations.
What is Aggression Formula?
Aggression Formula™ is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily calm and reduce problem behavior in highly strung and nervous pets.
PetAlive Aggression Formula contains ingredients well known to support peaceful attitudes - thereby contributing to socialization efforts and helping your pet to relax and enjoy the company of other people and animals.
It's also an excellent companion to PetCalm, which temporarily relieves symptoms of nervousness in pets during stressful situations.
The pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled in a favorite treat or on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth, while the spray can be administered directly into your pet's mouth or sprayed on their food or water.
Aggression Formula may be administered daily or used occasionally for pets that need it only for specific situations.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive Aggression Formula is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Arsen alb 30C, Belladonna 30C, Chamomilla 6X, Hepar sulph calc 30C, Scutellaria 6X.
- Arsen alb 30C: great anguish and restlessness, great fear, restlessness and worry, alternating and changing mood.
- Belladonna 30C: furious excitement, hyperaethesia of all senses, furious rages.
- Chamomilla 6X: oversensitive, anger and vexation; irritable, easily angered, moody and hateful.
- Hepar sulph calc 30C: the slightest cause irritates. Hypersensitivity to pain, tendency towards violent anger.
- Scutellaria 6X: nervous sedative, where nervous fear predominates.
Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sucrose.
Indications for use
Natural medicine for excessive biting, scratching, barking/meowing, and disruptive pet behaviors. Aggression Formula is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily calm and reduce problem behavior in highly strung and nervous pets.
Administration and dosage
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
First dose: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses
Daily: Administer 3 times a day
Cats: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs under 20 lbs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Note: Aggression Formula is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
For added support in promoting calm behavior in pets, it is recommended that Aggression Formula be administered in conjunction with PetCalm.