PetAlive EyeClear Pet
Temporarily relieves symptoms of mineral build-up & eye irritation
EyeClear Pet Granules Natural medicine for common cataracts symptoms including blurred vision and eye irritation.
- Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves blurry, cloudy or distorted vision.
- Temporarily relieves common cataract symptoms and minor eye pain in pets.
- Helps reduce feelings of eye pressure and irritation.
- Temporarily relieves light sensitivity and eye fatigue.
- Temporarily alleviates itchy, watery swollen and red eyes.
What is EyeClear Pet?
PetAlive EyeClear Pet is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural homeopathic remedy. Specially formulated by PetAlive's team of experts in the natural medicine, EyeClear Pet helps temporarily relieve common cataract symptoms and minor eye pain in pets. EyeClear Pet can also temporarily reduce itchy, watery, swollen and red eyes.
Taken internally, EyeClear Pet is a safe and effective choice for relieving symptoms of eye pressure, irritation, and eye fatigue due to cataracts. The natural homeopathic ingredients of EyeClear Pet also address blurry, clouded or distorted vision.
Developed to be taken internally, EyeClear Pet contains no artificial colors or preservatives. Homeopathic medicines have no known side effects or interactions with other medicines or herbal supplements, it is also safe to use for all ages.
To ensure the safety of EyeClear Pet homeopathic remedy and to provide the highest quality and most effective product for all users, all PetAlive homeopathic medicines are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facility under the strict supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
For more than 200 years, homeopathy and homeopathic remedies have been used to provide relief for a broad array of symptoms of a number of health conditions. Homeopathy uses the premise of like-treats-like to help address specific symptoms, utilizing natural ingredients to provide temporary relief from the symptoms that they could cause at full strength.
EyeClear Pet is 100% homeopathic, contains the following HPUS ingredients in 10X, 30X and 1LM potencies, and has the following indications (purposes): Calcarea carbonica, Calcarea flourica, Causticum, Cineraria maritima, Naphthalinum, Quassia amara, Silicea, Sulphur
- Calcarea carbonica: For cataracts. Relieves sensitivity to light, spots and ulcers on cornea, easy fatigue of eyes, dimness of vision as if looking through a mist. For lachrymal ducts closed from exposure, lachrymal fistula.
- Calcarea fluorica: For cataract. Relieves conjunctivitis, flickering and sparks before the eyes, spots on the cornea.
- Causticum: For cataract with motor disturbances. Relieves inflammation of eyelids; ulceration; sparks and dark spots before eyes; impaired vision as if film before eyes.
- Cineraria maritima: For cataract and corneal opacities.
- Naphthalinum: Marked affinity for the eye. For cataract, soft cataract, opacity of the cornea, deposits in patches upon the retina.
- Quassia Amara: Marked action on eyes. For cataract.
- Silicea: Relieves aversion to light, especially daylight; sharp pain through eyes; eyes tender to touch; vision confused; letters run together on reading. For cataract.
- Sulphur: Burning ulceration of margin of lids. Halo around lamp-light. Heat and burning in eyes. Black motes before eyes. First stage of ulceration of cornea. Chronic ophthalmia, with much burning and itching. Parenchymatous keratitis. Cornea like ground glass.
Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sucrose.
Indications for use
EyeClear Pet helps temporarily relieve common cataract symptoms and minor eye pain in pets. EyeClear Pet can also temporarily reduce itchy, watery, swollen and red eyes.
Administration and dosage
EyeClear Pet comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother, simply sprinkle into your pet's mouth or mix into their food. Administer 2-3 times daily.
Cats: 1 pinch.
Dogs under 20 lbs.: 1 pinch.
Dogs 20-50 lbs.: 2 pinches.
Dogs over 50 lbs.: 1/4 cap.
EyeClear Pet is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.