PetAlive Respo-K Oral Spray
Relieves congestion for easy breathing
PetAlive Respo-K Oral Spray
Homeopathic medicine for colds and respiratory irritation in pets.
- Relieves and prevents colds and respiratory infections in pets.
- Reduces symptoms of sneezing, coughing, watery eyes and nose.
- Decreases recovery time from respiratory infections.
- Prevents colds by strengthening the immune system.
- Stops the recurrence of secondary infections.
- Promotes optimal lung functioning for easy breathing.
What is Respo-K?
PetAlive Respo-K is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered 100% natural homeopathic OTC medicine formulated especially for pets to relieve colds and respiratory ailments and strengthen immunity to prevent the recurrence of secondary infections of the sinuses or lungs.
Respo-K is an excellent companion to homeopathic AmazaPet, as it improves respiratory function and reduces asthmatic symptoms in pets. Used together, Respo-K and AmazaPet can provide immediate symptomatic relief of respiratory infections and asthma in pets for easy breathing by improving overall respiratory health and lung functioning!
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and cGMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Respiratory Infections in Pets
If you have noticed signs of lethargy, coughing, sneezing, fever and runny eyes or nose, then your pet is probably suffering from a cold or upper respiratory infection. This is an infection of the nose, throat and upper airways similar to when humans get a cold or flu. Cats are particularly prone to respiratory infections, but dogs can also contract them, including the common problem of kennel cough.
You may also notice that your pet has stopped eating; this happens particularly to cats because their appetites are primarily driven by smell. If a cat's nose is blocked and he cannot smell, he will probably become pickier about what he will eat or stop eating altogether for a few days.
Like humans, pets are also susceptible to secondary sinus and chest infections that can result from an untreated cold or initial upper respiratory infection.
Although respiratory infections usually resolve within about 7-10 days, very young or very old pets may be at serious risk when infected with a cold or respiratory infection. For this reason, one should never ignore a pet's illness. Prompt attention and treatment will save your pet much discomfort and, in weaker animals, may even save their life.
What Causes Respiratory Infections in Pets?
Various harmful organisms like viruses and bacteria can cause upper respiratory infections in pets and the nose, eyes, throat and sinuses may all be involved. These may be contagious among pets, but the organisms that affect pets are usually different from those affecting humans so catching a cold from your pet, or the other way around, should not be a concern.
Viruses and bacteria will cause illness much more readily in pets with weakened immune systems caused by another illness, poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle or advanced age.
Respo-K is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc sulph 6C, Ferrum phos 6C, Hepar sulph calc 12C, Sambucus nig 3X, Verbascum 3X.
- Calc sulph 6C is a biochemic tissue salt that is useful in relieving conditions including all infections, and also speeds up the natural healing process. Calc sulph can be used to relieve coughs, especially when phlegm is thin or watery, and treats sore, irritated throats.
- Ferrum phos 6C is another biochemic tissue salt that has many uses in the body. The most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum phos to combat all types of infection and inflammation. Ferrum phos also helps to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels and thus improves the body's ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells, thereby facilitating healing. Ferrum phos is recommended at the first stage of any infection for fast resolution of the symptoms.
- Hepar sulph calc 12C is a homeopathic remedy for infections, skin ailments, earaches, sore throats and rattling coughs. It is particularly useful in inflammation of the throat and larynx, bronchitis and tonsillitis. It also accelerates the natural healing processes in the body.
- Sambucus nig 6X is a widely used homeopathic remedy for coughs, colds and flu.
- Verbascum 6X is a homeopathic remedy highly regarded for its ability to address blocked noses and chests and help facilitate easy natural breathing. These properties make Verbascum an excellent remedy for infections of the respiratory tract.
Inactive Ingredients: Carya ovata bark extract, citrus extract, Lonicera japonica, polylysine, purified water, steviol glycosides (stevia).
Indications for use
Natural homeopathic OTC medicine formulated especially for pets to relieve colds and respiratory ailments and strengthen immunity to prevent the recurrence of secondary infections of the sinuses or lungs.
Administration and dosage
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close to pet's mouth and spray directly, or spray onto its food or water. Use 3 times daily.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2 sprays.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3 sprays.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 4 sprays.
Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed. For more frequent dosing, use up to 5 times daily for the first 10-15 days.
Respo-K is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Respo-K may be used in conjunction with KC-Defense when dogs are to be placed in kennels to support the immune system and encourage respiratory health. For added respiratory system support, it is recommended that Respo-K be administered in conjunction with AmazaPet.