Pivetal Suffusion SA Ear Cleaner
Drying & deodorizing ear cleaner
Pivetal Suffusion SA Ear Cleaner cleans, dries and deodorizes the ear canal. Contains salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), to exfoliate and penetrate dead skin cells, wax buildup and dirt.
- Lactic acid exfoliates the skin
- Tetrasodium EDTA helps break down bacteria cell walls
- Aloe leaf juice soothes skin and serves as an anti-inflammatory
- Ceramide complex EOS (1), NP (3), EOP (9)
- Avenanthramides provide antioxidant benefits
- Colloidal oatmeal helps soothe and cleanse seborrheic dermatitis
- Supports the skin’s natural immune system
- Provides building blocks for renewed skin barrier integrity
Salicylic acid 0.15%.
Inactive ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Oleamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Nonoxynol-12, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Indications for use
For use on dogs or cats to cleanse, deodorize and dry the ear canal.
Administration and dosage
Ask your veterinarian which of the two following protocols is best for your pet:
1) Moisten a cotton ball with solution and place at the entrance of the ear canal; OR
2) Hold ear flap upward and fill with solution.
Then gently massage the base of the ear for 60 seconds. Remove cotton ball (if used) and allow pet to shake its head. Gently wipe away visible debris and exceess solution with a clean cotton ball. Wash hands after use.