Pivetal Suffusion Anti-Dander Shampoo
Pivetal Suffusion Anti-Dander Shampoo is a deep conditioning formula for follicular flushing of seborrheic conditions. Salicylic acid helps unclog pores to remove excess scales and crust. Suffusion Anti-Dander contains an exclusive blend of ultra-skin nourishing ingredients to intensively moisturize and calm the skin, stimulate growth of thicker hair and eliminate dandruff.
- Hydrolyzed oat protein helps retain moisture and soothe skin
- Linseed is high in O-3 fatty acids and moisturizes, strengthens and protects hair and scalp
- Safflower oil, palm oil and squalane are emollients that help maintain the softness, suppleness and radiance of skin and hair
- Aloe leaf juice soothes skin and serves as an anti-inflammatory
- Ceramide complex EOS (1), NP (3), EOP (9)
- Avenanthramides provide antioxidant benefits
- Colloidal oatmeal helps soothe and cleanse seborrheic dermatitis
- Supports the skin’s natural immune system
- Provides building blocks for renewed skin barrier integrity
Salicylic acid 1%.
Inactive ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8 Laurate Laureth-4, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Indications for use
For use on dogs or cats to help manage seborrheic disorders.
Administration and dosage
Bathe 2 to 3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian. Wet the animal with cool water from the neck down and apply shampoo first on the skin abnormalities. Starting with a quarter-size amount of product, massage into the fur to reach the skin. Repeat until the entire body is lightly coated with shampoo. Leave shampoo on for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water. Wash hands after use. For a rinse-free solution between baths, use Suffusion Anti-Dander Mousse.