K9 Advantix II
Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for dogs
K9 Advantix II is a once-a-month topical solution for the prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice on dogs.
K9 Advantix II contains:
- Active substances % By Weight
- Imidacloprid 8.80 %
- Permethrin1 44.00 %
- Pyriproxyfen 0.44 %
- Other Ingredients 46.76 %
cis/trans ratio: max 55 % (±) cis and min 45 % (±) trans ↩
Indications for use
- K9 Advantix II is indicated for the Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas,Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice on Dogs:
- Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks(vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis) for up to four weeks.
- Repels and kills all life stages of fleas
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month
- Prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for a month
- Larval flea stages in the dog’s surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix II II treated dog.
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks
- Repels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies
- 5-way protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice
- Kills chewing lice
- Use only on dogs.
- Do not use K9 Advantix II on cats or on other animals.
- Do K9 Advantix II not apply to dogs weighing less than 4 lbs.
Administration and dosage
- How to apply K9 Advantix II:
- Remove applicator tube from the package.
- Use scissors and peel down foil.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the
- K9 Advantix II tube should be applied evenly to two to three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
- At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.