Cydectin Oral Drench
Treatment & control of internal parasites in sheep
Cydectin Oral Drench is a is a ready-to-use solution for treatment and control of infections due to internal parasites in sheep.
Each ml of Cydectin Oral Drench contains:
- Moxidectin 1mg
Indications for use
When administered at the recommended dose level of 0.2 mg moxidectin/2.2 lb (0.2 mg/kg) body weight, Cydectin Oral Drench is effective in the treatment and control of adult and larval (L ) stages of the following internal parasites of sheep:
- Haemonchus contortus - Adult and L4
- Teladorsagia circumcincta - Adult and L4
- Teladorsagia trifurcata - Adult and L4
- Trichostrongylus axei - Adult and L4
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis - Adult and L4
- Trichostrongylus vitrinus - Adult and L4
- Cooperia curticei – Adult and L4
- Cooperia oncophora - Adult and L4
- Oesophagostomum columbianum - Adult and L4
- Oesophagostomum venulosum - Adult and L4
- Nematodirus battus - Adult and L4
- Nematodirus filicollis - Adult and L4
- Nematodirus spathiger - Adult and L
Administration and dosage
Cydectin Oral Drench is ready-to-use.
Administer 1 mL per 11 lb (1 mL per 5 kg) body weight into the mouth of the sheep, using any standard drenching equipment. Check dose rates and equipment before drenching. Do not overdose.
Do not mix with any other products before administration. Avoid contaminating the drench solution.
The recommended rate of administration for Cydectin Oral Drench for Sheep is 1 mL per 11 lb (5 kg) body weight to provide 0.2 mg moxidectin/2.2 lb (0.2 mg/kg) body weight. The table below will assist in the calculation of the appropriate volume of drench in 1.0 mL increments and it must be administered based on the weight of animal being treated.
|11 lb 5 kg||1 mL|
|22 lb 10 kg||2 mL|
|33 lb 15 kg||3 mL|
|44 lb 20 kg||4 mL|
|55 lb 25 kg||5 mL|
|66 lb 30 kg||6 mL|
|77 lb 35 kg||7 mL|
|88 lb 40 kg||8 mL|
|99 lb 45 kg||9 mL|
|110 lb 50 kg||10 mL|
|121 lb 55 kg||11 mL|
|132 lb 60 kg||12 mL|
|143 lb 65 kg||13 mL|
|154 lb 70 kg||14 mL|
|165 lb 75 kg||15 mL|