Adaptil Calm On-the-Go Collar
Helps control or prevent stress
Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collars use a synthetic copy of the natural canine appeasing pheromone that has been proven to help support dogs in a range of stressful situations. It is odorless, non-sedative, non-systemic and can be used alongside all other types of medication. The dog’s body temperature warms the collar and encourages the diffusion of the pheromones. In addition to the decreased amount of stressful situations, the collar is ideal for puppy socialization, travel, kennels and training.
Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collars composition:
- Canine appeasing pheromone analogue 5%
- Inactive ingredients q.s. 1 collar: 100%
Indications for use
- For dogs whose neck size is under 14.7 inches.
- Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collarshelps control or prevent stress in puppies and adult dogs, helping them to deal with challenging situations such as:
- Loud noises (thunderstorms, traffic, fireworks, etc.)
- Staying in a kennel
- New situations (new home, additions to the family, vacation, etc.)
- Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collars has been proven to help promote learning in puppies and dogs and improve adaptation to our modern lifestyle. The collar is therefore an aid in the prevention of stress-related behavior problems that may occur in adulthood.
- Is not recommended for use in cases of hyperactivity or aggression.
- The Collar is activated by body heat. Collar will not work while wet, but begins working again when dry. Lasts for 30 days.
Administration and dosage
- Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collars instructions for use:
- Place a finger in the plastic loop situated in the inside of the collar close to the buckle
- Using this loop pull the thin plastic to uncoil the collar
- Fasten the collar
- Place over your dogs head to tie loosely around the neck.
- Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collars last up to 4 weeks. Replace collar as required.
- Unless you are shampooing the dog, the collar must remain on at all times.
- Duration of use must be determined by the nature/cause of the fear and according to the duration of combined behavior therapy.