Adaptil Travel Spray
Helps control or prevent stress
Adaptil Calm mimics the properties of the natural pheromones of the lactating female.By replicating this signal of comfort, Adaptil Calm helps alleviate fear and stress related signs in the puppy and adult dog.
Adaptil Spray composition:
- Canine appeasing pheromone analogue 2%
- Isopropanol q.s 20 mL
Indications for use
- Adaptil Spray is odorless, non-sedative, non-systemic and can be used alongside all other types of medication.
- The spray can be applied directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels, or in the car. It is a convenient formulation for intermittent use at least 15 minutes before the dog is introduced into the environment.
- Effects should last approximately 4-5 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
Administration and dosage
- Adaptil Spray instructions for use:
- To reduce or prevent stress during travelling:
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps at least 15 minutes before the dog is introduced into the environment (car, carrier, kennel etc.) one spray should be administered to each of the 4 corners, 2 sprays to the floor and 2 sprays to the top of the carrier or kennel. The effect should last approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- When transporting your dog on long journeys, we recommend re-spraying the travel carrier or the interior of the vehicle (with the dog removed from the carrier or the car). Please wait 15 minutes for alcohol evaporation.
- To help manage stress-related behaviors in other challenging situations (adoption, moving house, new member of the family, staying in a kennel, staying alone at home, fireworks, thunderstorm etc.), in combination with Adaptil diffuser or Adaptil Collar
- Renew application twice a day.