CrossBlock II for Dogs
Topical flea treatment for dogs
CrossBlock II is an antiparasitic for use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older weighing at least 3 lbs.
CrossBlock II contains:
Active ingredients :
- Imidacloprid 9.10%
- Pyriproxyfen 0.46%
Other ingredients :
Indications for use
CrossBlock II treats and prevents further flea infestation on dogs.
- effectively stops existing flea infestation by killing adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation.
- kills re-infesting fleas within 2 hours.
- breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs from developing into adult fleas.
- is an effective once a month flea protection
- is waterproof after application
Administration and dosage
The dog should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the applicator evenly to three spots along the dog’s back, from the shoulder to the middle of the back.
At each spot, part the hair down to the level of the skin and gently squeeze the applicator to apply the product.
Avoid superficial application to the dog’s hair.
Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Do not get the product in the cat’s eyes or mouth.
Do not apply an excessive amount of solution to any one spot. This could cause the product to run off the dog. Do not get the product in the dog’s eyes or mouth or allow your dog to ingest the product. Do not use more than one tube on dogs greater than 55 lbs.
Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section.