Be the First to write a Review!
Ceragyn Uterine Lavage
All-purpose uterine lavage
Ceragyn Uterine Lavage is specifically formulated with Purifect Technology.
Ceragyn Uterine Lavage contains:
- Cholan-24-oic acid, 3,7,12-tris(3-amino-1-oxopropoxy)-octyl ester (3α,5β,7α,12α)- (Purifect™ Technology) 0.04%, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Saline Solution (containing Sodium Chloride), Lactic Acid.
Indications for use
- Ceragyn Uterine Lavage is an important treatment option for mares that are susceptible to persistent or chronic endometritis and other uterine pathologies.
- For mares with retained fluid prior to insemination, flushing the uterus via Ceragyn Uterine Lavage up to 4 hours prior to insemination can help to increase a mare’s chance for successful pregnancy.
- For the treatment of post breeding endometritis, the best results are found using Ceragyn Uterine Lavage from 6-48 hours after breeding.
Administration and dosage
- Administer 60 ml of (total content of bottle) by intrauterine instillation using strict aseptic technique.
- Dilute 60 ml of Ceragyn Uterine Lavage with 1 liter of sterile lactated ringers to provide an approximate final volume of 1060 ml.
- Aseptically administer the diluted solution into the uterus using a sterile catheter.
- Treatment may be repeated multiple times during natural or induced estrus periods.
- Keep out of reach of children. For animals only. To be used by or under direction of a licensed veterinarian. For intrauterine use only.
Prescribing informationpicture_as_pdf Ceragyn Uterine Lavage
Manufactured by Ceragyn.